The NCQHA Crisis Fund is a member benefit. The purpose of the Crisis Fund is to provide urgent financial assistance to an individual who has experienced a disaster or emergency that has left the recipient in a state of financial, physical or emotional distress. In order to receive assistance from the NCQHA Crisis Fund, the recipient must be: a) a current and continuous member of NCQHA for the past three years, and, b) have made a meaningful contribution to the association and/or the equine industry.
- Crisis Fund Application forms are available on the NCQHA website.
- Members of the Finance Committee will receive a copy of the completed “Application for Assistance” form prior to the distribution of any funds or granting of services.
- The Committee will review and verify eligibility of the individual requesting assistance, and determine the severity of the disaster, hardship or illness.
- The Committee will review the guidelines and determine the monetary support or services to be granted to the recipient. However, in those circumstances where the recipient’s need exceeds $1000.00, the committee will present their recommendation to the Board of Directors for final approval.
- The Committee may request additional and more detailed information from the requestor in circumstances where the recipient requires assistance greater than $1000.00 or for an extended period of time.
For questions or more information contact Sheri Blankenship (email@example.com).
If you would like to donate to the Crisis
Fund, please make checks payable to "NCQHA Crisis Fund" and send
229 Heritage Place
Mooresville, NC 28115